- 2-HIT (investigator initiated): Onset and Duration of Forearm Nerve Blockade performed with a single distal injection versus sequential injections at distal and proximal locations alongside the nerves: A blinded randomized controlled trial.
- FIB (investigator initiated): Fascia iliaca block for analgesia in unilateral direct anterior approach total hip arthroplasty
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Femoral Nerve Block with EXPAREL for Postsurgical Analgesia in Subjects Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty (Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc).
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Brachial Plexus Block with EXPAREL for Postsurgical Analgesia in Subjects Undergoing Total Shoulder Arthroplasty or Rotator Cuff Repair (Pacira Pharmaceutical, Inc).
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Saline Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Multicenter Study of HTX-011 via Local Administration for Postoperative Analgesia and Decreased Opioid Use Following Unilateral Open Inguinal Herniorrhaphy (Heron Therapeutics).
- Distal extremity (wrist) nerve blocks with a mixture of liposome bupivacaine + bupivacaine versus bupivacaine alone for patients having Dupuytren’s contracture release: a blinded randomized controlled trial.
- Quality of analgesia after hallux valgus osteotomy: A randomized controlled clinical trial of ultrasound-guided specific blocks of the distal tibial and deep peroneal nerves at the level of the ankle with a mixture of bupivacaine + liposome bupivacaine v bupivacaine alone v general anesthesia.